Atlanta, GA – August 27 – September 3, 2018
Official Atlanta Black Gay Pride Marketplace Guidelines
In The Life Atlanta (ITLA), the official sponsors and organizers of Atlanta Black Gay Pride (ABGP) invite you to participate in the 22nd Atlanta Black Gay Pride Celebration, which will be held August 27-September 3, 2018 in Atlanta, GA.
We invite you to join us in this celebration by taking part in the official Atlanta Black Gay Pride Marketplace. Your products or services will be exposed to over 85,000 visitors from around the world who are coming to celebrate with us during our annual Labor Day Weekend celebration. Atlanta’s Black Gay Pride Marketplace is a three (3) days with options vendors market held indoors at our hotel or outdoors opportunity will also be available at the Unity Picnic. Featuring over 100 unique vendors from across the country, the Marketplace provides our guest with an opportunity to sample and purchase merchandise and service from vendors who cater to their needs.
This year, the marketplace will enjoy a dedicated full-featured exhibit hall space providing more space, better lighting, and the flexibility to accommodate unique merchant display requirements.
- Vendor spaces are eight feet by eight feet (6’x 6’) each. No structure may exceed this dimension without prior approval.
- Additional space(s) with one (1) 6’ table and two (2) chairs may be obtained for $90.00 per space per day. However, consecutive spaces shall not exceed three (3) spaces.
- VENDOR SPACE CONTRACTS MUST BE FINALIZED AND PAID IN FULL BY July 1, 2018, to guarantee space. Applications received after this date will be honored on an availability basis only. In the event we are unable to honor your application, your payment will be refunded.
- Payments can be made via our website: https://atlantablackgaypride.org or via mail In the Life Atlanta, Inc., 1530 DeKalb Avenue, Atlanta GA 30307.
- Email all inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vendors are prohibited from selling alcoholic beverages or bringing glass bottles/ containers onto the celebration site(s) or its surroundings. Vendors shall not display, offer for view or sell any illegal or contraband items. The laws of the State of Georgia and local ordinances of the City of Atlanta and Fulton County shall apply.
- Vendors are prohibited from selling any memorabilia (T-shirts, buttons, posters, banners, etc.), on the celebration site(s) or its surroundings which reference ITLA, or Atlanta Black Gay Pride without a written agreement from ITLA and ABGP for the collaborative sale of said merchandise.
- All currency must be maintained and stored out of public view at all times. ITLA and ABGP assume no responsibility or liability for any Vendor’s lost and/or stolen currency.
- Vendors are responsible to secure storage facilities for their merchandise. ITLA and ABGP shall provide no security for installations left overnight. ITLA and ABGP assume no responsibility or liability for any Vendor’s lost and/or stolen merchandise.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning the space allotted to them and transporting debris to the appropriate receptacles provided at the vending site.
- Non-profit Vendors must submit proof of non-profit 501(c)3 status or fiscal agent representative with their application to obtain non-profit rates. Applications submitted without such proof will be treated as a for-profit entity.
- Electric and phone service must be arranged through the hotel directly. Please request contact information as needed.
- ITLA and ABGP shall assign all Vendor spaces upon receipt of a fully executed Vendor Application Form with all necessary documentation required, if any, and applicable fees. A $75.00 fee will be charged for all checks that are returned to ITLA for any reason processing fee.
- Applications received after July 1, 2018, will be considered only if space is available and will be assessed a $120.00 late fee.
- Vending cancellations must be submitted in writing via mail or email by 11:59 pm EST, July 31, 2018. A $75.00 processing fee shall be assessed against all such requests. No refund requests shall be honored after midnight August 1, 2018.
- Vendors understand that ITLA and ABGP have no control over the weather, acts of God acts of terrorism, governmental intervention, or any other cause that may prevent, and or interrupt the celebration weekend.
- Vendors shall hold ITLA, ABGP, its assignees, official Hotel, any ITLA guest properties, and all persons acting under its authority, harmless for any losses that could arise because of such event.
- ITLA and ABGP reserve the right to revise these guidelines without prior written consent and/or notification.
- No part of this agreement may be changed in any way or altered without the written, signed permission of ITLA and ABGP.
- Vendor shall indemnify and hold harmless ITLA, ABGP, its assignees, the Hotel any ITLA guest properties, all persons acting under its authority, and servicing agents from all liability (damage or accident) which might ensue from any cause resulting or connected with transportation, placing, removal or display of exhibits.
|Non-Profit Daily Rate (Friday & Saturday Only)||$ 85.00|
|Non-Profit 3-Day Vending||$ 525.00|
|Business Daily Rate (Friday & Saturday Only)||$ 325.00|
|Business 3-Day Vending||$ 1025.00|